Excellence in Leadership Practice
Recognising organisations that have identified, developed and supported high quality, inclusive leadership practice.
High quality and diverse leadership has been shown to significantly impact on the success of an organisation – seen through both performance and engagement outcomes. This category recognises activity, programmes or projects driven or delivered by HR&D to make a positive impact on leadership practice within an organisation. This could include leadership practice of emerging or existing leadership communities.
What are the judges looking for?
- Clear rationale for the project or activity with a clear link to strategy or business objectives
- A demonstration of how this is a unique or innovative approach
- Evidence of how the approach was inclusive and was shaped to enhance leadership practice
- An understanding of the activity that took place and the people participating
- Clear evidence of the impact and value at a people and organisational level
A submission can be made by an organisation or you may wish to make a joint submission to showcase a successful business partnership with a key supplier.
What have previous winners done?
This is a new Award for 2020.