Excellence in People Innovation through Technology
Recognising the positive impact of technology on people.
This award recognises the innovative use of technology by the people function to improve synergies, deliver insight and increase efficiency to the wider organisation.
What are the judges looking for?
- Clear rationale for the project or activity with a clear link to strategy or business objectives
- A demonstration of how this is a unique or innovative approach
- Evidence of the people functions role in the design and engineering of the technology and its deployment
- The scale of the innovation: the complexity and size of the project, information, campaign, or business issue
- Clear evidence of the impact and value at a people, business or community level
A submission can be made by an organisation or you may wish to make a joint submission to showcase a successful business partnership with a key supplier.
What have previous winners done?
This is a new Award for 2020.