Excellence in Resourcing & Reward
Recognising organisations that have demonstrated effective and innovative strategies in resourcing and rewarding talent.
Submissions for this category can focus on any or all of the following:
- Attraction and resourcing
- Employer brand
- Talent identification and management
- Candidate experience and onboarding strategy
- Rewards & benefits
You will be able to demonstrate how you have attracted, developed the skills and talents needed by your organisation. You will be able to provide tangible evidence showing the impact your approach has had on the business performance and/or engagement and strategy.
What are the judges looking for?
- A clear objective and rationale for the approach
- Evidence of how new or existing employees have engaged with the strategy
- Clear evidence of the impact and value at a people and business level
A submission can be made by an individual organisation or you may wish to make a joint submission to showcase a successful business partnership.
What have previous winners done?
There are a broad range of initiatives that can fall into this category, previous winners have either demonstrated use of employer brand to attract and retain talent, or how they have used rewards and benefits that are aligned to organisational culture to attract talent.